AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUS

Sim City 4. The second incarnation of the AUS or Alliance of US City Journals.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to V1.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Admin
Will

Intro to V1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Intro to V1.1   Intro to V1.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:09 pm

I've decided what I'm going to do as for the Stone Republic. I'm keeping the same nation and the same Islands as version 1.0 however, I'll be adding a much larger Island to both the South and East (its a purty big island). I have redone Stone City and am redoing the suburbs. It will include an Army Base, the CBD, 4 rivers (1 from the ocean and then it splits into 3), A section of town known as University Park, home of 1 large mall and 1 large university.

The Capitol City will move Across the Stoneish Channel (newly formed Channel) To the North side of the new Island, near to Kentcroft which will also now be in the channel. I'm going to add 5 new cities on the New Isle. I'll post a new update soon on the New Stone City, i'm working on the suburbs now. There's going to be an airport in the West and a small one in the North which is already complete. There are a few updates which will no longer be relevent but some which are still. Due to the redo of Stone City... Adamsbridge, Arnon County. Elkvale and Maycrest will no longer be Stoneish Counties. I'll be keeping some names but as they were before I decided to restart, they're gone. The names will all return but the pre restart counties are gone. Updates are going to restart to 0 and will be less frequent however will still be frequent, the first 4 will probably be posted in the next 2 weeks but after that not too often, School will dictate how much I update and....

the Stone Republic is joining, rather starting a Union, rather restarting a Union. I was originally a part of the AUS but i'm restarting it with permission. If anyone wishes to be in it... auscjs.board-directory.net, It'll be posted there too if anyone is interested. Some cosmetic stuff is coming too, new replies banner as such. As well as on CSG. The Sports Leagues are changing too, The Football System will be changing aswell, obviously there will be 2 teams no longer in it but that'll wait till later.

MAP!
Intro to V1.1 Newstoneisland

The new cities will be located in the following locations:
Newich: Southwest Tip, medium sized city
Eaglegrove: Northwest Tip, medium
Clarkbay: Center, across the echannel from Kentscroft
Waterdale: That Island with the Harbor in the South East.

The new island is all large tiles aswell.
Back to top Go down

Intro to V1.1
Page 1 of 1